Monday, June 27, 1994

hello

Robert, Along with the three messages that I received from you, I got a message from my dad. I thought it was rather interesting because he quite easily refers to my getting married. I thought it was sweet that he wrote me. I am forwarding the message to you so you can read it. Some of it you probably will have no interest in, but there are parts that you might like. I will write you a message after you get this one.
*****************************************************************************************************************************
Hi Little One-- As you can see it's late Sunday, early Monday. I'm up late fighting the checkbook and all that goes with this family. It has been a pretty hot week with temps all week in the 120 Deg area. Flea has become impossible to live with in this heat wanting to go swimming everyday. It has totally done in her hair and mom had it cut like Chersty's hair however she looks just like C.J. I have to keep on Phil not to call her that. Joey has decided it is time to get a job which I think is a miracle. Phil, besides picking on his sisters, is still connected to the SNES or Sega and I don't think we will get him off until he discovers girls. Cheristin has got nagging down to a fine science. Desi has become more of a socialite than ever. Your mother keeps the A\C running so hard that I will have to get a part time job just to pay the IID as you can see everything here is status quo. Your mother wants me to take some time off work to come up to Utah to start planning the wedding. I wold like to save the vacation time for when you tie the knot. I am thinking of sending her by her self for a week, what we save in electricity will be worth it and you and her can spend some time together planning your wedding. Next time you talk to her, see if you can talk her into it. It's late and I'm going to bed answer me via e-mail. Oh yes Phil says you left a puzzle piece here. Love Dad
*****************************************************************************************************
I thought that it was cute. It is odd that my parents are as calm as they are about it. Usually they are uptight and don't like the guys I date. Actually uptight isn't quite the right word. A more correct word would be skeptical. They are always asking me questions, but this time it is different. "It's a sign!" Actually I think they can tell that things are different. Oh well, I will write again. I love you. Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment