Tuesday, September 6, 1994

Babble

Good Morning Honey, Last night the power went out over the whole block. We didn't get it back until 9:30 this morning (just a few minutes ago). Yesterday Joey woke me up askaing me to help him deliver flyers for his Eagle project, I helped and then I got home at about 4:30. I turned on the tv and they had the video from Patty Loveless "Thinking About Elvis." I didn't need that, I was already missing you. Cherstin and I were home alone. I decided to try to call you (even though I had talked to you the day before). Nobody answered, not even the answering machine, someone was probably on and didn't want to answer the beep. (Say, you don't perhaps have another girlfriend you were talking to.) I figured I would call again in a few minutes, then my parents came home. Cherstin left to go swimming with my friends and I went with mom and dad to Calexico and then to Mexico. While we were in Calexico we were going to check on my eyes, but the doctor hadn't been in all weekend. Mom said when we go up to Balboa (San Diego) we will get it done. If not then I can make an appointment up at Hill on the 1st of October. We got back from Mexico at about 5:00. We were expected to be at the Hull's for dinner. We went and got back at 9:00pm. I decided to write to you since I didn't get to call you and then the power went out. Yesterday felt like a circus. This morning is much better. Everyone was out of the house by 8:00 and noone will return until late this afternoon. There is a lot I have to do, but I will have a lot of time to myself to finish LOADS of reading and write to you. I love you. I had a nightmare last night. You weren't in it. Usually you are in my dreams. I think that this is because you are part of my life now, more than anyone else. A huge snake was in the house. It was green on one side and red on the other with a yellow stripe down its back. Someone had said it was poisonous and my mother stepped on its neck trying to kill it. It almost bit her but scurried under the stove in the kitchen. This dream was very unrealistic because you couldn't get my mother within 20 feet of a non-poisonous snake. (I couldn't get her that close to me when my rat was on my shoulders.) I just looked back over what I wrote. I told you yesterdays events and about my weird dream last night. Sorry. the only things I have to talk to write now is the dog and my sisters bird. I better go get something done before I go crazy. I love you. Love always, Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment