Thursday, September 1, 1994

Counting Down

Robert, Good morning! Only 20 days until I see you. I am suprised that you started counting before I did. Actually I'm not. If you miss me anywhere near as much as I miss you, I understand. This Saturday it will only be 28 weeks until we get married. My mother and I didn't get to go to the gym yesterday. I am going to talk to her about us going on Tuesdays and Thursdays since her exercise class is on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. It will even things out a bit. Hopefully since I am doing these things with her I will get into better shape. Then you and I can continue going to the gym together in the fall. I am going to have to find someone to accompany me to the gym in the winter. I do better when someone else is planning on me going, this way I don't put it off to finish doing something. I assume you don't want me to ask my old weight-lifting partner to go with me? Eric was really nice, and knew a lot about lifting weights, but he was one of the guys that I had to "turn down." I stopped lifting with him because I hurt my knee (and was on crutches) Spring quarter and it was nearly impossible to make it to the gym. If I had gone I wouldn't have done anything because my right knee hurt, my left leg was tired out from supporting my weight, my arms were tired from using the crutches. In a way I was getting a work-out from using my crutches, it took a lot out of me. Blues: Navy Blue or Royal Blue. We will have to go to a fabric store and choose the swatches ourselves because there are several different hues of each color. Whatever looks best with the shade of burgundy we choose. We are going to throw a suprise birthday party for Joey and one of his best friends. They are renting the pool at IVC (Imperial Valley College [It's nick-name is Taco Tech]). Then they are going to invite all of there friends. It will be a lot of fun. I am going to log in and see if I have a reply for you and Sean so I will end this letter now. I love you. Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment