Friday, September 9, 1994

Job offers

Robert, I love you. Yes, there is a hurry for me to graduate. Remember that my graduation is your stipulation for us starting our family? Now that I have found the man that I want to be with throughout the eternities, I want to be able to start our family. I want to have children more than I want my education. To ME this is more important. The only reason I was continuing through with my education before instead of having children was because I was not going to start a family on my own. Do you want children? Maybe I forgot to ask you this question. I don't want us to have them because I want them and you want to make me happy. That wouldn't be a good home to have a family in. Schooling: Yes, I do know what I am doing in regards to my schooling. Do you still want to go to AA? Along with my math major I am considering a *CS* minor. This is more math oriented. If I take a CS Major, I would need to go through at least calculus, and I would consider a math minor. My declared major is still engineering physics with a computer emphasis, when I change it, it will be my final choice. Job options: it will be best to discuss these later. We will be together in a couple of weeks (that sounds so close!!!) and we can discuss it then. I will be happy no matter what we decide to do because MY two stipulations will be fulfilled: 1. We will be married. 2. We will be together. I am going to mail this to you so you know I have received your message. I am hoping that it will get to you before you leave for the day. I love you. Forever and ever, Wanda PS. I got the pictures yesterday. You are so-o-o cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment