Wednesday, September 7, 1994

Movies

Robert, Dad and I just finished watching a movie. I have no idea what the title is. It was on AMC. We both really enjoyed it. We may not go to the theaters very often, but we are both night owls and enjoy old movies. I knew that meg was the correct way to address a "megabyte" but I wasn't sure about the written abreviation. You called tonight. Thank you very much. In one of your messages you had commented that I could call you tonight (you had missed me calling the day before). I kept looking at the clock and adjusting the time debating on wether to call you or not. I had just put my sisters to bed when the phone rang. I figured it would be for my dad (he had just gottten home from class). But instead it was you. It was a surprise, but a nice surprise. I love you. Jobs in Utah: This has many pros along with the cons, the pros might outweigh the cons. We will weigh both and after consulting our Father in Heaven, we will make the right choice. I am worried about my schooling. I know I will eventually complete it (I'm not worried about that) I just can't get the classes in that I want to and I am feeling frustrated about that. I will show you what I have left to take and what thte problem is when we return to Weber in the fall. Maybe there is something that I am not considering that might prove to solve everything -- you never know. When you call don't worry about rambling or going into nerd-mode, I love hearing from you. Sometimes I get lost just listening to your voice. I AM paying attention to what you are saying, but oftimes I am at a loss of words, I just love listening to you. Sometimes I BEGIN to feel overwhelmed about the responsibility we are going to take on, but then I remember that you and I together can take on anything and soar among the clouds. Today I received a message from you (I don't know which one) and all I felt was an overwhelming love for you. I just wanted to wrap my arms around you and hold you so tight, but alas you weren't here. I could reach out, but all that was there was air. Someday soon we will be together and I will be able to hold you again. And shortly after that we will be sealed together for time and all eternity, I will never be permanently separated from you. I love you. Now I am missing you and I just spoke to you two hours ago. Mom was right, we better be married soon. Yesterday we went to some friends of the family for a barbecue. They also had another family over -- the Pipkins. Her husbands job takes him to New York every year from May to the very end of September. She flies up to visit him each year in August. I really feel lucky to have seen you twice and only to be separated from you since June. I guess you do what you have to. She said they didn't do this at first and the first few years it was a strain on their marriage, but they survived it and still are. I think that our marriage will be strong enough to endure this if we have to. Besides, on the visits we wouldn't have to control ourselves as we do now. I love you. I am going to go now, but you will get plenty more messages from me today and throughout the rest of the week. I will also call you Sunday. Love forever, Wanda PS. Two weeks until I see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment