Wednesday, September 7, 1994

Sean

Robert, Sean wrote me. He is really depressed. He was really having a lot of fun with a girl named Amy. He saw some potential in it. (This was the girl he was talking about before when you met him.) she dropped a bomb on him the other night and told him that she wasn't interested . . . in anybody. Funny, this is what I told him before I dated you. Anyway, I told him that we would find lots of girls to fix him up with, so start looking. He hadn't really written anyone, except you. He had been working at two different jobs. He just completed the second one Monday. Now he is back to being "just a maintenance man." I would tell you that you are a better influence on me than I am on you, but I will never know what good or bad I bring into your life. I think the reason I keep more of an open mind is because I am not just thinking of myself. This is how it is supposed to be. You make me so happy and I only hope that I can bring this much happiness and joy into your life. Did you watch "Blue Chips?" Was it any good? Have you made all of the phone calls you were going to make? Housing? Registration? I am going to send this to you and see if I have gotten any messages from you yet today. I love you. Your best friend, Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment