Tuesday, September 6, 1994

Marry you? Of course!!!

Robert, I'm sorry that you have to revise your program. You worked hard on it. I am assuming this because you were constantly talking about it. Dad hooked up the new computer that he got from work. He could have used his old keyboard, but he decided to put the keyboard in that came with it (against my objections). I hate it. It is soft touch wheras the other one went down to my liking. He asked my mother and she said that it didn't really matter but put the new one in because it "went" with the other one. Ughhh. Abilene Paradox: I disagree, I don't think this is the first time we have done this. I promise to tell you how I feel about something. Sometimes I am afraid I will offer my opinion too much, but in this ccase I will let you know. If we don't agree, then we will just talk about it and come up with something we both agree on. I do agree that there are few times when a joint decision can't be made. Maybbe this is why we fit so well together. Rohrers: Please don't wear a tux as you described his as being. You said that most people spend their honeymoons in a cabin. I am not suprised that this is the common thing to do. This way they are undisturbed. A common objection that goes with this is the desire to do have done something more. I am confidant that whatever we choose to do, we will have fun. I wonder that if cabin honeymooners have these regrets while they are in the cabin or if they arise after several years of marriage wishing they could remember more of what they did when all that they did is what a honeymoon is for. You have asked what I have done in California. Pretty much nothing. I have been to Disneyland and I spent a day at the beach playing volleyball. Anything else is pretty much open. I have never been to magic mountain or six flags or any other theme parks. I haven't been to Sea World, but please dont take me to this for our honeymoon. It doesn't appeal to me. I won't keep my mind closed to it (meaning if you want to go at a future date, fine, but PLEASE don't take me there for our honeymoon.). I am sure you will help out (around the house) just fine. While we were at Jenn's and even at your parents you were took care of things. I am so anxious to make a home for you that it probably won't matter for the first while. I am going to mail this to you and do some things for my mother (I don't know if I will even be able to do ANY reading today as I had originally planned). 2 weeks and I will get to be with you for 3 months. NOW I am excited!!! I love you. Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment