Thursday, September 1, 1994

I will always love you!!!

Robert, I think you will have more than two people attend. You could invite Dennis and Leslie and the rest of your brothers and sisters. I realize that some might not be able to make it (Shannen and Jim for example), but Dennis and Leslie live in Salt Lake. I also think it would be appropriate to have Jonathon there and maybe Melissa and Rick. I would love to have Julie and her husband come if they could make it, I haven't met them, but you seem to be real fond of Julie. I am glad that my letters settle your "troubled mind." That is what they are meant to do. I love you and I want to ease your stress any way I possibly can. You joked and asked me if my parents would like to adopt. They already have. I told you this in the letter I mailed to you, but I will tell you again here: my mother said that she feels more as if you were her son than her son-in law. She met you not too long ago and you really only had the time during the drive down to California to talk, but she loves you already, I told you she would. How could she not? After all, I love you!!! I don't know your parents as well as you do, but I DO think they are excited about us getting married (maybe because you are finally committing yourself to one girl). I just wanted to reply to another message so you can have a message to read the next time you check your mail. Isn't this funny? What a turn of events. It always used to be me that didn't have a lot of time. You always had more time than I did to write on the computer. I love it. I will send this off to you now. I love you!!! Wanda M. (Husted)

No comments:

Post a Comment