Thursday, September 8, 1994

Recycled Messages

Robert, I love you!!! I was responding to a message that you had written me when my dad called and warned us about the computer. It has been over 12 hours and I have lost my train of thought. I think I was telling you how I felt abou the list of honeymoon spots, but we have now discussed that over the phone. Waterford Institute: You said that Greg called. Did he call you or did you call him? Were you expecting his call. Each letter you mention your phone interview in you are more and more unsure of yourself. Robert, I think you did fine. You probably did as my dad does and you undersold yourself. I love you. When I talked to you over the phone last night you said that he said they still wanted you. Robert, if they are willing to hire you, let them. Maybe they can find someone more capable (you commented that they probably will), but they might not be willing to pay for someone who is more capable. You said yourself that you won't continue with them. They are limited by how much money they are willing to put out. I wish I knew what to say or do to ease the stress you are feeling about this, but I don't. If there is something I can do, ask me. Schooling: I had indicated that I would like to transfer from Weber. Their programs are beginning to frustrate me. You said that I could transfer to U of U or BYU. Neither of these appeal to me. They are very number oriented rather than people oriented. This was why I chose Weber over BYU or U of U. I could have gone to either of them if I wanted to. Weber is slowly becoming more number oriented and doing less and less for their students. This is why I would like to transfer. Problem: what schools are still student oriented? USU? Logan's not good for you. No matter. We will discuss it and pray about it when the time comes. I love you. (After winter quarter I will be 4 credits shy of becoming a junior.) I am glad that you enjoy calling me and writing to me. This is a good thing. If we didn't, then I would be worried. I love you. I am going to send this off to you and sign on to see if I got any mail from you this morning. Your sweetheart, Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment