Tuesday, September 13, 1994

Reply4 - The last one

Then we'd be in a much better position to have children. THAT is what I am saying. I'm going home now - I'm a bit upset and tired. Sorry, it's not your fault - I should have been more clear in what I was saying. I hope that I didn't hurt your feelings in this, but I DO want you to know that MY feelings were hurt. I haven't really had a chance to re-read this letter, so it may be a little mis-worded. I'm just upset and rambling right now. >I am sorry that what I said upset you. I never mean to hurt you and I will do anything to clear up the confusion you might be feeling. Have I adequately told you how I feel? Please tell me what I can do. >Sum: I can and will wait a couple of years to have children if this means I can have an education and children. I just don't want to wait forever to have them (as Jenn will be waiting for Erik to ask her to marry him) and I don't want to wait if the only reason is to strengthen our marriage. The ultimate decision will be yours and I will do what you feel is best. I love you. Please reply to this when you get the letter. I want to know how you are feeling this morning. Love forever, WMH

No comments:

Post a Comment