Tuesday, September 6, 1994

Dreams

Subject: Robert, I love you!!! Sean: yes he is a good kid, but I still haven't heard from him!!! I guess he just likes you more. I was beginning to wonder if he'd gotten my message until you had sent me what he wrote to you. You are beginning to sound cheesy, but I like it, so keep it up. I get to see you two weeks from tomorrow. I am so excited. I wonder when my mother is planning on leaving Salt Lake. I don't think she knows, but I will ask her nontheless. Books: While I have the time (at least more than I have at Weber) I am trying to get some reading in. My mother got me a book at the Distribution Center that she thought I might like to read. She also gave me another book she has been trying to get me to read for several years. Before I wouldn't read it (I always felt that she was giving me the book because she wanted to change me). Now I feel more open to reading it. Mom said, "I like Robert, you seem to keep more of an open mind about things now that he is around." See you do good things for me. I am also trying to read a book on computers before I the quarter starts. There is also another book my mther gave me (the one by Brent A Barlow) that she wants me to read now that I am getting married. She said that it is a really good book and that it has some valuable insights/s
uggestions. I have only read the first couple of chapters in this one though. I also want to read more of my scriptures. My scripture reading really fluxuates during the schoolyear. Hopefully I will be able to keep it up this year. Is there anything you want me to read while I am at it? Dreams: I usually don't remember my dreams. I usually wake up and remember them but then I quickly forget them. At least I remember remembering them. I do know that you are in the majority of my dreams. It has become a common thing, just like dreaming about my friends or family, only you have become my best friend so it isn't unusual for you to be in most of them. I told you you were constantly in my thoughts. I love you. I am going to go get some more things accomplished, but I will write more later. Your fiancee, Wanda PS 27 weeks and 4 days until the 18th of March. I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment