Tuesday, September 6, 1994

Honeymoons

Robert, I have returned, although I am sure that for you I was only gone as long as it took you to get to this next message. Honeymoon: Robert dear, I could take this the wrong way if I wanted to: "we can have a private room to ourselves to play and frolic, and THEN go out and have some fun." I think we will have plenty of fun in the room too. I didn't know that Six Flags and Magic Mountain were the same thing. Shows how much I have done in California. Walks on the beach will be a lot of fun. It is too bad that we didn't get to do this on our last visit. 1. Disneyland - traditional and entertaining. I absolutely loved it when I was a kid. the last time I went was when I was 17 (just two years ago for me). I hung out for the most part with my parents, Uncle Bob and Felicia. I took Felicia to the kiddie rides most of the time, but occasionally Uncle Bob and I went on something with dad. I wouldn't mind this one, we WILL have to take plenty of pictures. 2. Knott's Berry Farm - I have never been to this one so I will have to defer to your judgement. Actually I haven't heard much about anything, just Disneyland and Magic Mountain. 3. Six flags Magic Mountain - Never been here. Havaea heard that it was a lot of fun and not as crowded as Disneyland, but I wouldn't know. 4. Queen Mary/Spruce Goose - I have NEVER heard of these until I received your message.If they were any good at all I probably would have heard something. If you do decide that you do want to go, maybe later on, than I will. 5. Sea World - "Lotsa mammals and fish" Sea world is more entertainment than theme park. I won't throw the idea out because I have never been there, but watching a bunch of tricks that fish and mammals do doesn't sound very entertaining to me. If they were my own pets or I trained them, then I would be interested. It's kind of like baseball, it's more entertaining to be playing then just watching it. 6. Movieland Wax Museum - What is there besides the wax figures? 7. Universal Studios Tour - never been there either. I have heard about this one (unlike movieland and the lion country safari). It might be fun to do something that neither of us have done. I want you to enjoy something too. 8. Lion Country Safari - Never heard of it. Do we have air conditioning? What does the cruise on PCH have to do with desertted beaches up north. does the cruise take you to them? If so this might be interesting. If we can go to the beaches ourselves, we might not need the cruise. We could skip the nice hotel room and consider the cruise to be this if you want to go on it. I really don't care for a crowded beach. Can we go walking on the beach at night too? This would be very romantic and as senic as we want to make it. Theme parks - If Disneyland and Magic Mountain are the best and a theme park is what you decide on, then let's choose one of these. I have never been to Magic Mountain so I don't know which is better. Where do you plan on taking me for sure? I can't think of anyplace that you haven't mentioned. Of course I don't know of much anyway. You have me thinking and I know how you love to do this so maybe I shouldn't wonder about it. (Yeah right!) Kent and Connie - I called housing today. I talked with Kent for most of the time. He asked me how you were doing. I told him that I had just gotten a letter from you (this one). He said that he hasn't e-mailed for a while. He said that the last time he heard from you you had asked him what he did on his honeymoon. He said that you had some idea that they had gone scuba-diving. He said that was the next year. If you really want to go I will take the class sometime and we can do that together. I am going to mail this and see if you have left me any messages while I was gone. I love you. Your best friend, Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment