Tuesday, September 13, 1994

Hurt

Robert, I don't know when I will be arriving in Salt Lake. You will already be in Ogden. My mother says we will leave around 6:00 and it is a 10-12 hour drive, but I am not sure we will leave by then. (I shouldn't have to explain this. You have met my mother.) Roommate: I have a feeling I will spend more time in your room when she is cranky AND when she is in a good mood. Children: You are right, we need to TALK more about this one. Whenever I write a letter I a always worried taht something I have said may be taken the right way. Even when I re-read letter over and over, there is always the chance that I might not have read something with this tone or feeling that way. It appears as if I should've waited to talk to you about this. I never want to you and now I have. I wish I would have read this earlier, that way you would have at least had a response when you turned on the computer this morning. If I would have read it last night, I would have called you. I have given up trying to get on the computer after my dad gets home because he is usually on it. I am going to open your letter, respond to each part and then mail it back to you. I want you to be able to read each part and my response to it. Perhaps this is my feeble attempt to make it a conversation. Please bear with me and know that whatever I say is not intended to hurt you. I am so sorry that it does. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment