Monday, September 12, 1994

Cashier's Office

Robert, I am so frustrated. I have tried and tried to get a hold of the cashier's office. All I get is a machine. I have called registration information, but they can't tell me anything. She did say I had a hold on my records. She checked it out and it said that I didn't pay my phone bill. Of course I haven't paid my phone bill, I haven't been there to receive my last bill. She said that it only meant I wouldn't get my grades until I paid it. Have you had a chance to call them? I am going to mail this to you now and see if you have sent any mail to me. I just got home. Today is Joe's birthday and some of his friends came over at 5:00am and kidnapped him for breakfast. I have been gone eversince. I am so tired. I love you, Your fiance, Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment