Thursday, September 8, 1994

Striking

Robert, In your letter you said that you have always considered Lisa attractive, but not striking (like me). What is "striking?" Isn't it funny, now that you are leaving (and therefore cannot write) my mother is off the phone and I can send messages. She had been on the phone all morning making Relief Society calls. It has happened again. Computer: My dad had checked it out last night. It didn't have the virus. I was really upset to find that out. I couldn't write you and I didn't have any way of telling you I couldn't write you. It was very frustrating, this is why I called. I love you. Pictures: You said that you want pictures of us this way you can keep one on your desk the three months you will be away. Hold on here!!! You might not be away. I know that you are only counting on the lab as backup, but you being here with me is a much nicer thought. Don't count Waterford out. They might still want you. They might want you to work part time during the fall and start full time in the winter. I am confident that you will get a job. I know that the lab is back-up, but I doubt you will need it. I have faith that you will find something as talented as you are. You have a lot of things going for you. You will have a bachelor's degree in December, you are very intelligent and pick up on things real easily. You will do fine. I don't want to sound like Tam, but Robert you are going to very successful and you are going to make a lot of money someday. Tam knew this. I am sure that she also loved the idea. I, unlike Tam, love YOU, but it will be nice to know that you can provide for a family when the time comes. After all, you kept reminding me that people with far less money are happy. Whatever we do (no matter what job you take) we will be happy. I LOVE YOU!!! You went to Santa Fe and I am going with my mom to run some errands. I love you, and will forever and ever, Your fiancee, WMH

No comments:

Post a Comment