Tuesday, September 6, 1994

computers and time

Robert darling, I love you!!! Oops! I am getting cheesy again. I would keep myself in check, but that is too hard to do. Dad's new computer is hooked up. He was thinking about sending me up to Weber with his old one, but it only has 1 mg ram (is this the correct abbreviation?). This one has 8. He needs this one becasue he is taking a class in school which requires Paradox which requires 4 mg to run. He said that come December he might give me this one to use until we get married. I have survived up till now going over to campus (or using John's) so I will do fine even if he doesn't get it to me. However, it would be nice if I could get it. If nothing else he will give me his old one in December, right now it's in the boys' room. I am not too worried about you not spending enough time with me. I don't think it is possible to be together enough, especially AFTER we are married. Until then we both need to concentrate on our studies. If we can't spend every waking minute with one another we might as well put it to good use and get A's. I was really stressing out last night with my schedule. (not fall quarter, that one is already taken care of) When we get up to Weber I will show you what the problem is. There are a few ways I might be able to tackle it, but my options are all stressful. Oh well, this is what happens when you fall in love as much as I have. How long had you gone to school before you received your associates? I am not worried about you getting a good job out of college. You will do fine and things will all work out. You are going to be successful. Working in Utah: I am not alarmed. If that is what we do, then it will be a good thing. Even if we live there for more than 5 years. Whatever we decide to do it will be best, I am sure of it. Pictures: We WILL have a pro photographer at our reception and at the Temple. We will have to look at different photographers and decide who's work we like better and who we want to hire to do this. My mother had said that a pro photographer is practically a MUST. I just got another message from you. This is fun. I am going to mail this off to you so I can read and reply to the next one. I love you. Your bride-to-be, Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment