Tuesday, September 13, 1994

Homemaking

Robert, Tonight is homemaking. I am actually excited to go. I usually don't go to these. Tonight my mother is going to go to the T-shirt class. She is going to teach me how to make T-shirts when she gets back tonight. I am going to go to the stamping and embossing class. I am going to be able to make our thank-you cards for our reception. It should prove to be a lot of fun. I haven't heard from you. Can I call you tonight? What time will you be home? I have been playing Mah Jongg for the past half-hour and checking in between games to see if you have written me. I should have known that your phone number was 8714. My phone number in PT was 8711 (when I roomed with Megan) and there were only two more rooms on the floor. Oh well, now I know it for certain and I will call you when I get in Saturday. I hope we get in at a decent hour. Granted, I won't be the one driving, but I don't want to be on the road all day even if it is just as a passenger. By the way, the New Yorker was $35 a day. Dad said that it was an upgrade. They paid for an economy car, but they didn't have any left so they gave him the luxury car (the New Yorker) for no extra cost. The car mom and I are going to drive up to Utah is about $100-120 a week. Now you should have some idea. I am anxious to get back up to Ogden. Mainly because you will be there and we will be together. I am also anxious to get back in school. Homemaking is at 6:00. I am going to take a shower and then log back on to see if you have written me since. I love you very much and long to be with you and make you happy. I love you. WMH

No comments:

Post a Comment