Thursday, September 15, 1994

Disposable Contacts

Robert, I had an appointment for my eyes today. Guess what: I am allergic to my contacts and the storage solution I had been using. If I keep getting permanent pairs I have to replace them every 4 to 5 months before my eyes reject them. So I am now into disposable contact lenses. I told Dr. Wright that you (my fiance) use disposable lenses and he wanted to know what kind you use. I didn't know. What kind do you use? Where do you get them from? How much are they costing you? I am trying to decide if they are cheaper down here or up there. If I continue to go to this doctor he will only charge me $42 a check-up. He said that he would like to follow up and see how my eyes are doing. They usually do follow ups free if they are within the next month. He knows that I am leaving Saturday and told me that he won't charge me if I come in in December to get them checked. Cool! Robert, I only quoted the General Authorities because they said what I wanted to say in fewer words. I was not accusing you of ignoring their counsel. I am sorry if it felt like I was. I can't wait to see you. I will call you as soon as we arrive in Salt Lake and we can discuss when to get together. I love you. Honeymoon: Are you still worried about this? I love you. Have no fear, if we stay at a $7.50/night motel, I will be happy. If there is no scenery at all (this one is hard because even lying out in the middle of nowhere is scenic) I will be happy. I will be with you and that is what I want most. Anything else is just extra. I love you. I was writing this message when Desi told me, "say 'hi' to Robert for me." I told her that she could write you a message. So she is anxious for me to get off so she can write you. I love you and I will get to see you at least by Sunday which is only a few days away. I am so excited. That seems so close. I love you. Your loving friend, Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment